PF Kiosk 1.2.35 Release (06/01/21)
You need to run the installer on each kiosk for this version. Download the installer from myLab.
Changes/additions in this version include:
- Support for flatbed scanning of prints with an on-screen preview and built-in cropping and rotation functionality.
- LPS now supports on-the-fly cropping requests, so local media photos can be shown in the cart with a preview of the customer’s cropping applied.
- The option provided in the myLab PF Kiosk Settings to turn off receipt printing is now operational.
- Added brute-force countermeasures on the Admin PIN entry screen, instituting a 2-second delay between PIN attempts and returning to the Home screen after 4 incorrect attempts.
- Updated LPS to employ reader/writer locks for photo resolution dictionaries to prevent locking delays.
- Added improved logging to help identify failures to handle unavailable photos during upload by pfRouter.
- Ensure photo width and height are updated in the LPS database after a photo rotation, to prevent aspect-ratio errors during cropping.
- The CTRL-SHIFT-L key combination to quit PFK will now also quit the auxiliary apps – LPS, pfRouter, TwainBridge, and PrintServer.
- Improved thread-locking, logging, and correct progress stats for user photo downloading.
- The On-Screen Keyboard button in the toolbar can now be hidden via Advanced Configuration in myLab.
- Fixed logic preventing .heic photos from being rotated properly.
- Added remote monitoring of aggregate order processing times in pfRouter to better inform product roadmap decisions.
- Disabled recognition of CR2 files as photos, due to several variants being unsupported.
- Corrects LPS metadata when a Photo ID value is supplied in a request to upload a photo during a session to cloud storage.
- Fixes purging of LPS session folders that do not contain photos or don’t have an End date set.
- pfRouter will now create any of its processing folders that don’t already exist.
- LPS can now be queried for its version number via its API.