NEW! Premium Bundles for Photo Finale
Customize your PF site with additional features and functionality that make sense for your business.
User Enhancements Bundle (Subscription), from $15/mo
Add some bells and whistles to your site’s user experience! This bundle adds features your customers will love. It doubles the maximum file size from 20 MB to 40 MB, adds the Img.ly desktop photo editing tools, encourages users to upload higher res photos by removing the “Small Size” upload option (leaving Medium and Original) and keeps the SMS order completion notification service (for Ready for Pickup & Order Shipped) running after the end of the year. As a bonus for dealers, we have included a few upgrades in this pack for you, too: get all future iPhone app upgrades at no charge and when we release the new kiosk in 2020 you will get the “text-to-upload” feature for free.
- Larger uploads. Double the maximum file size customers can upload from 20 MB to 40 MB per image.
- Adds the Img.ly photo editor for desktop browsers, featuring 7 great tools: Transform, Filters, Adjust, Text, Focus, Text Design, and Overlays. Text Design includes 16 great templates for creative type expression.
- Removes the “Small Size” upload size from the site uploader.
- SMS order completion notifications for users.
- Free future iPhone app upgrades (requires initial app purchase).
- Free “text-to-upload” feature (coming in the new 2020 kiosk software).
DIY Studio Bundle (Subscription), from $15/mo
DIY Studio introduces an easy way for dealers to offer unique, relevant photo content to users that will have a strong tie-in to product sales. With this bundle subscription, we will add a new section to your PF ordering website that contains exclusive video content, which will be updated on a monthly basis. The presentation to the consumer is photo education, but the videos will feature product tie-ins geared to drive sales.
About the videos: The videos are developed and hosted by photography expert and award-winning educator, Erin Manning, exclusively for the Photo Finale platform. We’ve collaborated with Erin on video themes and content so that we can shape the product tie-in to fit well with what retailers offer and what will appeal to the consumer. Each video is an inspirational and informative 2-3 minute show that will engage any level of photographer and recommend products that the user can purchase right there.
The first three videos cover composition basics, lighting techniques, and graduation portrait tips. Upcoming video topics will include “How to look great on your next video call,” “Smartphone photography,” and “Taking great summer photos,” as well as more traditional photo themes.
Watch the videos on Photo Finale’s demo site: https://demo.photofinale.com/diy-studio
About the products: All retailers will benefit in a general way through helping their customers better utilize their own cameras and equipment, but when Erin demos a specific light and stand to improve shots or suggests a printed product, we will connect the user with that item to purchase. Dealers already have the printed and creative products available, and can offer their own hard goods on the same page as well. Photo Finale will also have a catalog of hard goods that will tie in with the videos that dealers may elect to offer on the page.
Shipment & Delivery Master Bundle (Subscription), from $15/mo
This set of features is designed for dealers who want more control managing shipments to consumers and to/from wholesale outlabs. This pack adds postal address verification (US & Canada) to the website, real-time shipment tracking, and a new set of notification emails (delivery notification, wholesale shipment notification and wholesale delivery notification). You can rest easy knowing where packages are going and when they arrive.
- Postal address verification for US & Canada. Automatic validation and correction of common errors. Identification of missing apartment/suite numbers, invalid street numbers, undeliverable addresses, and more. Automatic ZIP+4 encoding. Depending upon the error condition reported, after 2 or 3 validation warnings customers are allowed to bypass.
- Delivery notification email. Customers receive a notification email when packages from their order are delivered (either from your dealer or an outlab supplier).
- Wholesale shipment notification email. Notification to your lab operators when an outlab ships a package to your store.
- Wholesale delivery notification email. Notification to your lab operators when outlab packages arrive at your store.
- Real-time shipment tracking (coming soon in myLab: view current location/status of a package, as well as its waypoint history).
Subscription rates are based on average online/mobile sales through the PF platform. Contact your sales rep for rates and more information.