We updated all Photo Finale sites this morning with a new release! The features and fixes you will see are:
- Totally revamped messaging engine in the Product Builder to improve project saving reliability and error handling.
- Added a “Fit-to-Page” cropping option. Let your customers know > This is a great way to print square format pictures (like those from Instagram and Hipstamatic!) on regular print size paper. (Requires Lab 50 8.0 for production.)
As users change layouts for a page in their project, any formatting they have applied to text spots (font, size, color, alignment) will be maintained.
- Projects that are attached to product categories which have been disabled/deleted, should now still be able to be added to the cart if the product is still available on the site in a different category.
- Improved memory management in the Product Builder.
- Updated maximum size allowed for project data, so that customer with a 50-page book with 500+ photos in it will no longer experience issues.
- Fix: Google Analytics e-commerce tracking broken in 8.5.1 is now fixed.
- Fix: Text now shows on pages in the thumbnail view in all circumstances.
- Fix: Panning changes are now saved after making border changes.
- Fix: Autofill now uses photos from all Collections specified.