PF 14.1 (12/09/19)
PF 14.1 Additions & Fixes:
- [NEW] New Order Status Details page with production status by product and support for split orders (fulfillment from multiple providers).
- Dealers with subscriptions to the Shipment & Delivery Master Bundle also get ongoing in-transit updates for shipped orders, with a built-in, full-tracking-info display, estimated arrival date (depending upon carrier), shipping exceptions, and delivered-date confirmation.
- [FIXED] In the Product Builder, clicking outside of the Add to Cart dialog resulted in an error message and failure to add the project to the cart.
- [FIXED] In the Product Builder, clicking outside of a modal warning dialog could leave the Add to Cart button in a disabled state.
PF 14.0.1 (11/20/19)
PF 14.0.1 Fixes:
- [FIXED] Any existing cropping data is now properly reset when a photo is rotated.
- [FIXED] Hitting the return/enter key from the address box on the store finder page of checkout once again initiates a search action.
- [FIXED] Single page/items products no longer display the “Thumbnails” mode button as an option.
- [FIXED] The Event password buttons have been localized.
- [FIXED] On sites that have tax display disabled by advanced configuration, the order summaries on the /promotions and /cart page will show “Total” rather than “Total (Before Tax)”.
- [FIXED] Fixed poor French translations on the “Photos Per Page” page.
- [FIXED] Removed an orange outline that appeared around the text field in a text spot in the Creative Product Builder.
PF 14.0 (11/13/19)
NEW! Premium Bundles for Photo Finale
Customize your PF site with these bundles of features and functionality that make sense for your business:
- User Enhancements Bundle (Subscription). Add some bells and whistles to your site’s user experience! This extension adds features your customers will love. As a bonus for dealers, we have included a few upgrades in this pack for you, too: get all future iPhone app upgrades at no charge and when we release the new kiosk in 2020 you will get the “text-to-upload” feature for free.
- [NEW] Larger uploads. Double the maximum file size customers can upload from 20 MB to 40 MB per image.
- [NEW] Adds the Img.ly photo editor for desktop browsers, featuring 7 great tools: Transform, Filters, Adjust, Text, Focus, Text Design, and Overlays. Text Design includes 16 great templates for creative type expression.
- [NEW] Removes the “Small Size” upload size from the site’s photo uploader
- SMS order completion notifications for users
- Free future iPhone app upgrades (initial app purchase required)
- Free “text-to-upload” feature (coming in the new 2020 kiosk software)
- Shipment & Delivery Master Bundle (Subscription). This set of features is designed for dealers who want more control managing shipments to consumers and to/from wholesale outlabs.
- [NEW] Postal address verification for US & Canada. Automatic validation and correction of common errors. Identification of missing apartment/suite numbers, invalid street numbers, undeliverable addresses, and more. Automatic ZIP+4 encoding. Depending upon the error condition reported, after 2 or 3 validation warnings customers are allowed to bypass.
- [NEW] Delivery notification email. Customers receive a notification email when packages from their order are delivered (either from your dealer or an outlab supplier).
- [NEW] Wholesale shipment notification email. Notification to your lab operators when an outlab ships a package to your store.
- [NEW] Wholesale delivery notification email. Notification to your lab operators when outlab packages arrive at your store.
- [NEW] Real-time shipment tracking (coming soon in myLab: view current location/status of a package, as well as its waypoint history)
PF 14 General Features & Fixes:
- [NEW] Built-in rotation tool on the prints page, allows customers to rotate photos in 90-degree increments.
- [NEW] The photo book builder now allows customers to select how many photo spots to initially put on each page, or “mix it up” as it has done in the past.
- [NEW] Creative projects will now display a custom preview thumbnail on the Cart and My Projects pages, with the product thumbnail shown when you mouse-over the icon.
- [NEW] Customers can now complete PayPal payments without having to sign up or log into a PayPal account.
- [NEW] Fujifilm Wholesale catalog integration, featuring 250 outlab products.
- [NEW] Faster loading of My Projects page for customers with a lot of projects.
- [NEW] Support for Facebook Pixel analytics and conversion tracking
- [NEW] Removed the extraneous “Add to Cart” popup after completing the book cover (step #2) in a custom-cover photo book product bundle.
- [NEW] Sites with diminishing service fees configured now communicate that minimum order amount to the customer on the Cart page.
- [NEW] Ability to disable “Preview Mode” for creative products on a per-product basis in myLab on the Product Details page.
- [NEW] Automatically aggregate & bundle Fujifilm Wholesale photo-card products into the largest Fuji-offered batch sizes possible (12/25/50/75/100/200) to minimize wholesale costs.
- [NEW] Umbraco content macro for scheduling HTML content changes to be published and/or expire in the future.
- [FIXED] Part of the “I accept the Terms & Conditions” text on the membership signup page was hard-coded in English and has now been localized.
- [FIXED] Migrated to a new, updated Google Maps integration to ensure ongoing compatibility.
- [FIXED] Once the customer begins an upload, the social media shortcut buttons are hidden on the upload progress page.
- [FIXED] Problem with resetting a user’s authentication token after submitting an order, which prevented things like the product search box from working on the Order Confirmation page.
- [FIXED] The API will now attempt to translate external social media photos URLs into local storage URLs when a fulfiller requests the order XML data.
- [FIXED] Workaround to handle improperly-formatted order status updates from District Photo fulfillment to obtain tracking information.
- [FIXED] Improved Hungarian translations.
- [FIXED] Incorrect French translation for “No additional charge”.
- [FIXED] Error accessing some product via a direct Database ID link (PID) when the corresponding Category ID link (PCID) worked.