This post covers details for PF releases 10.1 and 10.1.2. These releases introduced some great new features for mobile users, as well as a number of fixes and improvements.
PF 10.1.2 – 11/12/14
- Fixed issue with Paypal failing on the mobile checkout.
- Fixed order submission error on the mobile checkout.
- Fixed small localization issue on the Payment page of the mobile checkout.
- Updated Prepaid Purchase Plans page to use product names of the purchase plans themselves as set in Lab 50 / myLab.
PF 10.1 – 10/29/14
- New smartphone-optimized, mobile homepage with quick access to printing, store locations, order status and dealer communication.
- New mobile version of the Store Locations pages.
- New default graphics for the original homepage.
- Fixed issue with localization of PF Enterprise or PF Managed site homepages.
- The mobile checkout page will now properly display when the customer is getting FREE shipping.
- Updates to the promotions page html to allow for customizability by PFE dealers.
- Tracking of order source (original site, mobile site on a phone/tablet, mobile site on a desktop).
- Signup via Facebook is now hidden on the mobile site for dealers that don’t have Facebook integration enabled.
- The Prepaid Purchase Plans page is now accessible to all customers — whether logged in or not — to drive more sales.
- The shipping pricing is no longer displayed on the Price List page, because it did not work for product-based shipping rules (aka shipping
- Fix for the Order Status link in the mobile header which was non-functional.