APM Kiosk 8.2.1 Release Notes
Fixes & Improvements:
- Enhancements to improve Facebook login authorization, including support for new login notifications settings.
- Revamped cropping code for full support of all three cropping modes, including synchronization between the Cropping and Review Photos screens.
- Updates to the Folio content spec to allow a folio product to output individual photos at full resolution, but cropped as seen in the design-time view.
- Fixes for the Add Text to Photo functionality, which was being mis-sized and mis-positioned when a photo was cropped.
- Fixes printing of folio products with the Noritsu DPOF printer, which had been causing “out of memory” errors in PrintServer.
- Fixes order creation failures caused by photos with invalid capture dates embedded in their EXIF data.
- Fixes to the auto-update functionality (which keeps the APM up-to-date with the latest Facebook DLL and EQ Gifting product list) to recognize download errors and not overwrite good files with bad.
- Fixes crash on the Single Photo screen when the “Secondary Monitor Support” feature is on, but there isn’t a second monitor.
- Fixes several possible crashes in the Lab 50 integration code and webservices.