Lab 50 22.214.171.124
Version 126.96.36.199 – November 11th, 2016
- NEW FEATURE! Rush Order Charges. The “Rush Order” option is selectable by customers on the Checkout Options page. In Lab 50, you can set the title (e.g. “Rush Order”, “Expedite Processing”, “Priority Printing”, etc.), description and price charged when an order is rushed. Rushed orders will show up in Lab 50 & Print 50 with a special indicator, will print a “priority” stamp on the invoice, and can trigger a notification email to lab operators.
- Eliminated the faint shadows drawn around photo borders while rendering creative products for a cleaner, more modern look.
Lab 50 188.8.131.52
Version 184.108.40.206 – October 14th, 2016
- Updated Print dialogs in Lab 50 and Print 50 to ensure product bundles (book & cover) are printed sequentially with their pair.
- Folio products without any customer-applied photos can now be successfully rendered and output when the product is configured to be exported to a folder.
- Allows Lab 50 and Print 50 to import kiosk orders that contain products not specifically enabled in the dealer’s product catalogs.
- Resolved an issue that would prevent order items from being printed if they were deselected for output during a previous printing.
- Fixed NullReferenceException during invoice printing in certain configurations.